View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Christian Love

Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??! - 09-21-2011, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
I don't think so, you read the list: Loner type, no friends, keep to themselves, indulge in ritualistic behavior, prone to extreme violence and aggressive outbursts, stunted, don't feel pain like normal people, a lack of empathy.

There is nothing to hint at purposefully nasty or malicious there, just dead inside like the dead emotions of a serial killer and school shooter profile.

These aspergers are just a school massacre waiting to happen, and noone seems to be doing anything about it. It's sick!

Gosh dern it. It seems so. It's more than a little creepy.

Perhaps ass-burgers are demon infested and other social awkward children are rude? I think medical science just slaps a lable on anything.