View Single Post
(#502)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Flat Earth? Hell Yes! - 03-01-2009, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeola View Post
in bible study I learned that in the bible there were parts against gay people, but my teachter explained to me: when the bible whas writen, people believed that the male sperm was limited. So one day you would have an orgasme, but there wouldn't be any sperm any more.
So gay people were just spilling their sperm

But now we know that that isn't true.Sperm isn't limited. our body makes it over and over again.

Plus: relations where there to have children. Not because you love someone, just to have children.

Now it is different. people have relationships because they love eachotherand there are a lot of people who don't want to have kids.

We don't believe in the bible as "the word from all times". We do believe it's old and need to be updated.
Blasphemy!

George Jesus Bush
Savior of Democracy

Help stop wasting taxpayer dollars on education spending.....Support home schooling, because reeding is fundermental.