View Single Post
(#54)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Ladies swimwear: very unladylike - 08-11-2010, 01:59 AM

Now gals,

I don't know what others may think of these, but now I am married, I DO find these at least suitable for swimming and lounging briefly (after all chores done of course) beside the pool at home.

Admittedly I was a little worried that my arms and calves show, but James has assured me that he sees nothing untoward for home use and even if we had a BBQ and pool party at our place, this would be appropriate attire for all the gals to adorn.

What do you think?

They come in a variety of colors so no-one would have to risk turning up in the same bathers which can be quite the conundrum. Like you too Sister BIG, I had issue with the pant design included, but as they are not a LONG pant, and as they are made of a lycra material, more like an opaque pantyhose, and as men do not wear pantyhose, we would not be going foul of Deuteronomy 22:5.

Here is a link to the site for them and the good news is, we can buy them online.

Here is a little of the information:

We wanted to be able to enjoy water sports unhindered, and still be dressed in a way that would be honoring to the Lord and the men around us. We were tired of piecing things together and layering shorts or t-shirts over a swimsuit which ended up feeling bulky and unattractive. Why don't stores offer more options for women to cover up? We knew we weren't the only ones looking for an alternative. Whether their reasons were for sun protection, modesty, or covering up a scar left from a recent surgery, women are searching for more options! We saw a great need for modest swimwear, a swimsuit that would be safe in the water and also beautiful and stylish!

Stylish indeed!

Praise Jesus!

YIC

Mrs. Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!