View Single Post
(#3)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: When is it right to beat a woman? - 09-05-2008, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Friends, I come here asking your advice in a spirit of Christ-like humility. I feat that, in the last few days, I may have grievously sinned against the Lord and male property rights, and my soul is troubled.
Recently, I've been spending a lot of time unchaperoned with a certain young lady. Of course, we haven't actually indulged in any lustful or lascivious acts together (thank you Jesus), but only those activities which it is proper for a young man and woman to perform together: sitting around while she scrubs my floors, washes my clothes, polishes my Bible, and so on. However, a few days ago, she burnt my steak, and in response...well, I behaved as any passionate red-blooded heterosexual man would do.
My question is: have I gone too far too fast? I know that the sacred responsibility of disciplining a woman is one of the most vital aspects of the Godly Institution of Matrimony, and to engage in this very special act with a woman I'm not actually married to just feels...wrong, really. As an unmarried woman, the young lady I beat senseless is still the property of her father, and to have damaged another Christian man's property...well, it doesn't feel good, I tell you that. So, friends, tell me honestly: by giving a black eye to a woman who doesn't belong to me, have I offended God?

Is having her scrub your floors, do your laundry, and cook your meals your idea of courtship?
You don't have the right to hit her at all. She should have defended herself and hit you back -preferably in the head with the skillet she cooked your steak in.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!