View Single Post
(#53)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: When is it right to beat a woman? - 09-08-2008, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior of God View Post
Oh I see you mean all the terrorists that flood in disguised as run of the mill civilian heathen mooslems...

No. That is NOT what I meant.

And I guess you're advising that we just kill em all nd let God sort them out.

No and no.

or not, as they areall heaten unbelievers anyway so they'll all just go to hell anyway.

Only according to your book.

I must say I am glad to se a change to your usual softsoaping posts.
You surprised me by suggesting the mooslem invaders be dealt with , with extreme prejudice.

I said no such thing. I said that when a military force invades another country, the invaded people have the right to fight back. Civilian immigration is not a military invasion.

Bless your new found enlightment,
may it spread through you like a new wave of release from the chains of your heathen , liberal past.
I like my heathenism, and I consider myself a political moderate.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!