View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Looks like Mexico is attacking Christianity. - 11-07-2019, 05:43 PM

I’ve never trusted Messicants. My Pa says they’re all lazy good for nothings and only care about smuggling drugs and MS-13s across the border. This is why I care so deeply for Trump Wall to soon be completed and paid for by the Messicants (which it will). Today, on my way to school, I was listening to the radio about how Messico claims they’ve unearthed bones of sabertoothed tigers and wooly mammoths fossils. The Bible makes no claim of these animals ever existing so it can only be concluded as false. I’m mighty worried people may believe these lamestream stories. I’ve included links to the research but I warn you to take what they say with a grain of salt. Never trust a Messicant researcher. This particular news story makes claims that traps once existed to catch these mythical beasts. That’s bologna! How can these supposed 15,000 year old traps have existed if Earth was created by God about 4000-6000 years ago?!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world...erica-50330717

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).