View Single Post
(#282)
Old
Unsaved Trash, half-witted false Christian

Cherry-picker Perv Fluffy bunny Hellbound Heathen

Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: WHY ALL GOTHICS ARE CHILD-ABUSING SCHOOL-SHOOTING PSYCHOPATHS!!! - 02-08-2014, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Tarzan View Post
Not all of 'em are...some are, and some aren't.

The ones that are, at least they don't twist God's Holy Word to justify their abuse.

Catholics aren't the only ones whose leadership has a child abuse epidemic...it goes through all of Catholicism!
Correction: It goes through all of Christianity...that's what I'd originally posted.

First Christianity "autocorrects" to Christianity, then to Christianity...I'm as guilty of child-abuse as the other churches, only difference is I use plenty more force, make them bleed, and in some cases KILL THEM.

#SellFreeholdFeedThePoor
#DownWithChurchianity
#JESUSIsAllYouNeed