View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Yeager is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Yeager is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Valentine Day's mass shooting in Florida: we need prayers, not gun control - 08-09-2018, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
*** Breaking news ***

In addition to being a day named after a saint who most probably did not exist in the first place, from today on "Valentine's Day" will be also known as the day when a shooter entered a school killing 17 and injuring scores more of children.

With so many record-beating shootings recently, there is only one thing that needs right now: prayers. That's right, prayers. We do not need gun control laws, we do not need tighter background checks, we do not need restrict crazy people from obtaining guns, we do not even need to talk about mental health issues and the utter lack of mental health care in this country. After all, sure, people shoot guns, but God carries the bullets!

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?
Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Isaiah 54:16
Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

Therefore, we simply need to pray to God to restrain His Anger and stop sending shooters!

The list goes on including several other shootings with lesser numbers of victims.

We are the country with the most mass shootings in the world (about 1/3 of all shootings worldwide), and if you look at the dates, both the frequency and severity of the shootings keep increasing. Hence, there is clearly something that bothers about America (Isaiah 26:21, Ezekiel 25:17, Romans 1:18). (My bet would be on the liberals).

Pray to God and repent for your sins, America!

Yes. We don't any bullshit gun control.

If an outlaw wanted to get a gun bad enough, he could make one out of a car. There are third world country POOR citizens who make air powered BB guns powerful enough to penetrate someones skull.

AND THEY ARE POOR. We are not! Any low level criminal here (In the USA) has PLENTY of things to make a makeshift gun here.

Then, don't forget about 3d printers that can bypass metal scanners.

Also, If I go around killing people with rocks

(like commanded in the bible to STONE THEM TO DEATH),

Are we going to outlaw 75% of the earth?

Because I start killing people with rocks? What kind of stupid logic is that?
OHH THATS RIGHT, ITS THE OPPOSITE IF LOGIC!

The dragon avatar represents me because I feel great urge to share God with people, but the people are not ready to receive. I get ignored & persecuted for it, & thus I feel like a dragon & "The people's shining knights" continually try to kill me. They will NEVER get this dragon's will to break. NEVER.