View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus

Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Bill Nye "The Science Guy" to embarrass himself in debate against Creation Museum Founder Ken Ham - 02-05-2014, 06:50 PM

I got released from jail for child abuse (thanks Obama for persecuting Christians who desire to save their boys from the fires of Hell) two days ago and found out about this debate. Brother Ken obliterated that pencil neck yahoo.

The creationism think tank Ken Ham had solid undeniable facts, while that EVILutionist Nye had nothing to offer. Like always, EVILutionists come empty handed, all they have is lies of Satan.

It was funny and at the same time sad how Nye tried to disprove the Great Flood. His "arguments" looked so pathetic against scripture based solid, logical and heavy arguments of Ken Ham.

Tho for my taste brother Ken was too lenient to that atheist pencil neck LIEberal and EVILutionist. He should have brought the whole truth of the Holly Scripture on that heathen. Just to end their pathetic attempts to distort the truth.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God