View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: WHOM DO WE HATE NOW? - 05-30-2008, 02:55 AM

I think we are primed and ready for a big time hatred of SUV owners and "gas wasters". I wouldn't be surprised to see lots of anti SUV and gas guzzler legislation, propaganda, and fuzzy infomercials, similar to all that anti-smoking garbage. Remember, you heard it from me first.

From the article linked above: (regarding persecuted Hummer owners)

"Not a day went by that I didn't get the finger,"

"I had people spit on it. I had people in Subarus yelling horrible things at me."

vandals ruined a brand new H2 belonging to a 32-year-old marketer in Washington - smashing the windows, slashing the tires, and scratching "for the enviro" into the paint, according to the Washington Post.

"A hippie guy and girl were crossing the street in front of my vehicle when the guy pulled down his pants and mooned me in the middle of the street,"

"I look at this guy and he starts yelling 'small penis, small penis, small penis' over and over,"

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 04-09-2010 at 02:52 AM.