View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign teenaged fag

thecuriosity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thecuriosity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thecuriosity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thecuriosity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thecuriosity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thecuriosity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How do I explain to my son he is going to HELL for shooting off his "manhood" - 01-07-2014, 06:28 PM

WHAT. IS. WRONG. WITH. YOU? WHAT WAS THE POINT IN TELLING HIM? HA?! WHY DID HE NEED TO KNOW THAT HE WAS GOING TO "HELL" IF HE WAS GOING TO ANYWAY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SUFFER HIM WHEN HE WAS THAT YOUNG? YOU FREAK. YOU SHOULD GET ARRESTED. IF YOUR SON DIES IT'LL BE ON YOUR HANDS. NOT "GOD", NOT ANYONE ELSE... YOU. We live in such a unfair/retarded world... I don't know how many times I have hammered my desk just thinking of that boy. You are a monster, and if there ever is a so called heaven you will not part with it when you die. You should have known better than to take guidance from a book written sever hundreds years ago... I pity you, you monster...