View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash, a Rich Joo (Luke 16:24)

Christ-Killer Potty mouth Democrat Homer Bleeding heart liebral Sinner Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Cool Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, My Precious Pastor Zeke! - 10-05-2016, 01:04 AM

Miss Johnson:

I did some research of your "relationship" with the good pastor and I have some questions for you.

1. Has he actually ever proposed? I mean, a genuine request to marry you?
2. If so, did you accept?
3. If not, WTF is wrong with you?
4. If he did propose and keeps putting you off, I know ways we can get breach of promise and MILLIONS for you (I have a low fee for these things because they are so lucrative).

From all I can see, this man has no plans to ever marry you and I would be seriously questioning the actual role of the houseboys.

My office also does surveillance (we'd need you to help install cameras, but they are really easy to set up) and we could find out all sorts of things by doing that. On his next international trip, how about if I have some guys watch his activities for you?

I don't think there's another woman in his life. That's all I'll say.

Respectfully,
Michael

PS: You are amazingly beautiful.

A half truth is a whole lie.