View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Striving in vain for the good ol' corteous Edwardian grace
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts

Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Make your choice - 12-10-2018, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth In Reality View Post
expalin to me how you know for a fact exactly what this "lord" you speak of thinks of me. did you have coffee and doughnuts with it a couple days ago? were you just shooting the <<<impolite word for an excrement>>> and it said, "that troll at your forum sure is an <<<posterior aspect of human anatomy>>>"?

you cant because you didnt. these are your opinions your your false gods opinions. this isnt a religious site. its nothing but a pure hate site. the bigotry and intolerance here is sickening. the sad part is that you people grasp at straws while wondering why your weak views of a "religion" is dying.

and answer me this one serious question. king james precedes henry the 8th. but protestantism (which includes baptists by the way) didnt exist until henry broke away from the catholic church. so how does your bible exist without being the same as the catholic bible which you hate mongers hate so much?

i cant imagine how <<<expletive deleted>>> up your kids must be. they have no chance whatsoever with loser retard parents like you.

the "I's"banned by you:
integrity
individuality
intelligence
ingenuity

the "I's" embraced by you:
ignorance
incompetence
idiocy
illogical
illegitimacy
impudence

do you know what the problem with babtits is? they dont hold them down long enough

if you were hanging onto christs <<<reference to part of male anatomy>>> any harder you would be his <<<reference to another part of male anatomy>>>

you <<<expletive deleted>>> truly are pathetic.
you know your wrong don't you?

-Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
-Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
-James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.