View Single Post
(#28)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™

Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 05-22-2009, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticMachine View Post
i take it you (someone iwth the name ugly kid joy) isn't who they say they are. but that is not the point.
It most certainly isnt to the point. However, to help you out: my real name isnt Ugly Kid Joe. That is called a "nickname." Judging by the fact that you think my name starts with "Ugly Kid" and judging by the spelling in your post, I must conclude that your IQ cant possibly be any higher than 24.

For the record: my name is Joe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticMachine View Post
and doesn't the bible state treat others on how ye be treated? or something to that affect. don't cast the frist stone and all taht jazz.
Do I want to be treated in the way a pro-pedo like yourself should be treated? Ofcourse not. So your question doesnt make any sense.

Quote:
are you all that closed minded?
Disapproving of child abuse is being close-minded?
That's not a very open-minded statement.

Quote:
open your minds at least for the slim chance hat is a good show? have YOU acctully watched it? if you ahve then you know its not what they make it out to be.
Yes. And I have seen enough to warn parents all over town to make sure their children are not brainwashed by those freaks!