View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

GoshDarnchristians is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Marjorie Taylor Green to Buttigieg, Stay Out of Women's Rest Rooms - 05-17-2022, 05:49 PM

Respectfully,

Please go kill yourselves. It would please me to no end to witness you drowning in the blood of your incestuous first-born children, you illiterate, Southern, backwater, foreskin gargling whores. You are nothing more than cheap, diseased harlots and it would truthfully be a mercy to this mortal realm if you all were to do everyone a favour and stick a gun in your mouths and empty the clip. You all disgust me. I cannot even stand your potent filth long enough to stomp you all to death myself, so please do me a solid and kill yourselves.

In summary, Hail Satan, Christianity is a piffleing joke and you really should kill yourselves, you shriveled bags of splooge. I mean, what possible reason could you have to prolong my suffering with your menial, disgusting existences? So yeah, catch ya later trailer trash pifflesticks, see you in hell and have fun piffleing your newborn cousins you child molesting pig piffleers.