Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, freakish midget, perverted lesbian

Rides the Short Bus

Lallyann46 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lallyann46 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lallyann46 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lallyann46 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lallyann46 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lallyann46 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello! - 10-24-2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Doctor" Drek View Post
Hello, I was requested by Pastor Ezekiel to creat a thread here telling about myself and listing the name of my church.
Apparently he has bad spelling though as he has said:

I'll Forgive him for Mis-spelling my name... Hopefully he will not become a bothersome to me whilst i am learning about God.

My Name is Derek, my church is St. Bendicts Church
I am here being refered by a friend.
There is not much id like to share about my personal person
but i am a Male interested in the Medical field.

I hope you enjoyed my Introduction.
Welcome to you, I have to warn you that this site is evil. They ridicule those less fortunate than themselves, they put awful names besides your name, they abuse accuse. I have just received yet another infraction notice accusing me of citing homosexuality. Total lies, I asked a lady with dwarfism for a photo of her to prove she is now after prayer 5ft 8" she hasnt provided it, but both her and her so called friends have accused me, without evidence of accusng me asking for a nude picture of her. They have also accused me of being a sex offender. Hope you stay around, but just try and preach God's word, they need it. They take everything out of context. If you are a naughty boy and say something out of order, you will get a horrible name beside yours, and a infraction notice. Yet they can say what they like to you, as I have found. Wish you well, and I hope you know the true living God that I know, and lives within my heart.

For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.--Lev.21:18 <----God hates ugly people and cripples!!