View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

lnynxx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lnynxx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lnynxx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Anal Beads. Satans Rosary? ADULTS ONLY PLEASE! - 10-03-2010, 03:21 AM

[QUOTE=Dear retard:

As Sister BIG has pointed out, ROSARY.

[/QUOTE]

I know it's rosary, I wasn't really thinking about it when I wrote that post. You don't have to refer to me as a retard because of it. What I do find funny is that I got an infraction for promoting anal beads due to my post, when I was clearly just asking what the relation was. Yet I'm the retard, lol, ok.

I was linked here from an image board laughing at the expense of your views on the world and society, quite honestly I can't blame them. After browsing through a few threads I've come to the conclusion that there is something seriously wrong with the majority of you. Following a book that was written over 2000 years ago that promotes sexism, racism and other 'ungodly' things is just stupid.