View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS ERECT! - 04-22-2019, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
Sister Harsha,

It is so good to see you, my dear. As you know, the Bible has more than one book, just as your Jainism has several ways of explaining the world. I point you to the book of John, chapter 20. In that account, angels indeed speak to the women (who were most decidedly NOT independent nor strong), but in verse 15, JESUS speaks and asks why they are weeping. He then declares Himself as the erect Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and the rest is history.

Women were not created to be strong. Women were not created to be independent. Indeed, as the Bible tells us in Genesis, they were created because GOD felt man needed a help, meet unto the man's needs - meaning they would be sufficient to do things like cook and clean and have babies and take care of them and go to the grocery store and then come right home and clean some more and have the man's dinner hot and ready along with his pipe and slippers and some peace and quiet after a hard day at the office.

Anything outside of that is, frankly, abominable. I have much respect for you, Harsha, and at one time I felt I was in love with you but now I'm not. I am a strong, independent servant of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, the same LORD who on this day spake to the weeping women and told them to shut the heck up because He was standing right in front of them and there was no need to fuss like women always do.

GLORY!
Yes, Mr. Larry. Yes, It is Harsha Shah again and I am answering you. Yes, I am sorry that I was offending you and I am being afraid that I may be offending you again. Yes, I have now been reading the John gospel and I am not seeing there Jesus asking in plural why the women were weeping, yes. No, he is asking one woman why she is weeping. I am citing your bi le here, yes, it is the John gospel chapter twenty verses 14 tp 15 "14 And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away." They are using the singular pronoun thou that is disappearing from the English tongue but it is strong in Sanskrit such as तत्त्वमसि. Yes, Mr. Larry. I am sorry that I must be offending you but you are making a mistake here and as a strong independent woman who was not being created as strong and independent but who has been bulding herself into strong and independent I am pointing this out. Yes, I am.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!