View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS

Ronaldo Cristiano has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ronaldo Cristiano has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ronaldo Cristiano has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ronaldo Cristiano has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ronaldo Cristiano has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ronaldo Cristiano has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Please pray for the victims of the (most recent) Texas shooting - 11-06-2017, 07:30 PM

Thank you all. I realise I have a lot to learn.

(Sister Basilisca: "Apparently God decided it was time to kill. As i mentioned in the opening post, I suspect that this community did something to anger the .")

(Elmer White: Jesusknows who is not worth protecting. Many people are corrupt at a young age.)

So, God wanted this. He's got reasons.
Children can be evil and corrupt. And deserve to die.

And...sister Etheldredda:
I should worry about myself and:

Work hard to make sure the gays can't get married where you live.
(It is legal here anyway. So, too late)
Never ever succumb to the temptation of self-rape.
(?? I'm not sure I understand exactly what is this.)
Do not commit a thought crime like lust.
(Thinking, but not actually doing.....is really a sin? I might have a problem with this..)
Eat more meat.
(I only really like chicken. Fried or boiled. Or in salad.)
Pray for President Trump who is under attack by the Enemy, for Satan is conniving to make reality look like Trump was involved in nefarious business and political dealings in the same way he makes the earth look billions of years old.
(I don't know so much about politics. Maybe I should pray for all politicians...?? To make correct decisions?)

Again, thank you all. This is very helpful, ...if confusing. I'll have to think more about these things.