View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: ASK SANTA - THE 2020 GIFT REGISTRY! - 12-22-2020, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
I'm involved with finance at Land Over Baptist Church. Every year we find the money for new Escalades, one for each Pastor. It's pricy but we want good morale among our Pastors.

If there were a Santa Claus I think he would provide LBC with these vehicles. We wouldn't need to plead for tithes. I'm coming around to agree with you, Brother Hutchins. Santa Claus seems absent.
Ho-ho-oh-oh, Johny, by Babeee! I can do! I'm feeling very magnanimous this Christmas with all the nasty stuff happening around and with the nice soothing after-effects of the Covid-vaccine still whirling around by system. Nothing to be afraid of regarding the vaccine. I have only very mild side-effects. There's some burning and flush on my arm at the point of the injection, some slight hoarseness and a sore throat. I'm also now a woman called Brenda.

And you'll get your Escalade utility vehicle and I located one that has your favorite color from the days when you so eagerly sat on my lap and rubbed you baby-boy pants against my crotch so forcefully that you had to be removed and it is only last year when the restraining order passed.

Ho, Merry Christmas!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!