View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Comparison of the most religious country to the least religious country in the western world Sweden & - 09-23-2013, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
I don't hate your country. I even went to Gothenburg once, though not intentionally (that's Ryanair for you). But I do pity your people, standing in line down dark alleyways outside your state-owned alcohol monopoly shops before going home to commit suicide.

YiC
Attila's Wife
I see you've flown paddy air as well then. Did they charge you GBP163 extra for the priviledge of being taken to the wrong country. I remember flying to Spain once, we ended up in Morocco.

I went to Gothenburg a few years ago just before the annual witch hunt hoping to scope out new hunting grounds. I barely escaped with my life, I can tell you. The place was absolutely teeming with goths and mudslimes.

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.