View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash

Elder Older is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Harry Potter Turns Kids Into Violent Criminals! - 03-25-2012, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared.moore View Post
Um, I'm pretty sure who ever posted this hasn't read Harry Potter because the books are about magic, which doesn't exist, period. So, how is it possible for kids to be violent when magic isn't real in the first place. :p
Harry Potter isn't 'just a harmless book'. That's 'just' the typical strategy of belittlement of true evil you heathens love so much. First of all, it is not one book but seven! Eight movies have been made of this vile material, thousands of comic- , colouring- and picture books, tons of merchandise such as puppets, toys and even under garments.
This thread alone has so far proven that indulging in the 'made-up' world of Harry Potter leads to criminal behaviour, violence, sexual perversion (including gaysexualism and beastiality!) and satanic rituals. And if that should not be enough, here is another little eye opener for you. Daniel Radcliffe, the former star of the Harry Potter series, has given himself to the demon alcohol to get through the last two movies:

Daniel Radcliffe Is A Full Blown Addict

Listen Buddy, if you can stomach being confronted with your own lies, i can give you even one better. This is a photo from a scene in the seventh Potter movie that had to be cut out, because it was too extreme even for the satanic producers of HELLY-wood:

If you want to avoid a painful judgement when the time comes, please reconsider your positions! Do you still want to tell me that Harry Potter is 'just' a fun book for kids if all the evidence clearly shows the abominable nature of the black magic underneath?

Verse of the day: Deuteronomy 25:11-12
"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her."