View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Infibulation: An answer for fornication? - 02-23-2017, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
That is not to comment on appropriate activity WITH the purpose of procreation. God is very clear that He will protect us and would efforts to thwart His protection, thus removing the opportunity for HIM to decide which babies should be blasted as King David's child was blasted for David's lustful proxy murder, constitute blasphemy against The Holy Ghost?

•••••NOTSUITABLEFORCHILDREN•••••
http://www.nocirc.org/symposia/first/hosken.html

Certainly God intends for suffering in childbirth, He explicitly says so, but it is His prerogative whether to injure babies additionally not ours. Pharaonic infibulation particularly increases the hazard from possible to probable and if Mary had been so cut would Jesus have been born perfect? Probably not.
I CORINTHIANS 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
context .. kjv

I did not fully think of all consequences. Thank you for correcting me sister. A chastity belt would be a much better option. I apologize for speaking on a subject I was still slightly ignorant in