View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Choir Girl is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Just a little reminder on how Christian woman should dress! - 08-23-2010, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
It's not quite that simple, Sister. Among those that serve Him, including EX-prostitutes, darkies that no longer steal or rape, and the poor, you are correct in that He does not "choose favorites".

All that truly repent and come to Him are equal in his eyes. It's a one-size fits all approach to Salvation©

But Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice for our sins and expects sincerity when we come to Him. The whore cannot serve Jesus while still trading flesh for money and neither can the Negro while still smoking crack cocaine and snatching purses. It is fair to say that they do not enjoy the "favor" He extends to the saved:

Tough rules indeed, but I did not make them and am in no position to challenge Him.

This is encouraging. But I would guess that you attended one of the group sessions?

God bless our dear Reverend, but he is only human after all. It's often difficult to achieve True Salvation© for lost young ladies when dealing with more than one at a time. The specific packaging and presentation of the Good News to one woman may not be what another needs to feel completely filled with the Holy Spirit.

I suggest a one on one session with Reverend Jim. They are free after all and can be repeated as often or as many times as your body and soul requires.

In Christ!
Why Brother Harold, when the Reverend suggested another go around I was hesitant, thinking he would assume I was a dullard and could not grasp his teachings. I admit it would be helpful if he would share his many teachings with me first hand. But I do not believe it's proper for a virgin to be alone with a man doing multiple sessions.