View Single Post
(#206)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Evolution is fake is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Evolution is fake is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Evolution is fake is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Exclamation Re: FOX NEWS reporter raped a 4-year-old: so what? - 01-24-2011, 09:42 PM

I believe that Darwin's theory of evolution, preaches that only subjects that are sexually mature can make offspring. Therefore sex with a 4 year old girl isn't very productive is it. And therefore it is a crime against the laws of evolution! Agains Darwin almighty. The only true GOD. By raping a 4 year old girl you are saying that the Earth is 6.000 years old, that man is the most powerful being on this planet and that there is nothing out there. How dumb is that. I mean, how could anyone possibly believe that there isn't extra terestrial life. Do you know just how big the universe is? Life is a wonderful thing and I am blessed i have derived from a single cell.

EDIT: If God is almighty, how come Churches have lightning rod. Is God really that dumb he would shoot on his own temple. I hope not.