View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Personal assistant needed. - 11-28-2010, 11:26 PM

First of all Brother James, let me say it fills my heart with joy to see there is already another resume posted here! Though I would love to take the position for you, I also want to make sure you find the best person for the job. Though I am sure Brother HTannor's skills and virtues are many, perhaps this is a position that requires more of a woman's touch?

"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates." Proverbs 31:30-31

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
Managing people is a definite requirement. As my assistant you will be working under me quite often, lets just say daily. I hope that spending many hours a day and night with me is acceptable. A viedo of you would be a plus.
Of course sir! Though I have ample experience working above people, that doesn't mean I'm a stranger to working under people either! I will be happy to provide references that can attest to my ability to work quickly and efficiently, keep cool under pressure, and pay attention to details while keeping the big picture in mind.

I have also sent off my video resume. I think you will find it showcases my professional skills very well.

Quote:
Quiet, obedient are most important. Willingness to learn a positive. As far as cooking and cleaning, this is an executive position. I have domestic help for that. You will be required to assure that my homes are in proper order, so your advanced knowledge of domestic skills will be a plus.
It is however possible that you could be needed to lend a hand if needed.
While I'm sure that my primary professional skillset will suffice for most of my duties, I just mentioned my other skills to let you know I am always happy to lend a hand wherever its needed.

Quote:
I will be accepting resumes for the next week or so. I will fly all the final selections in for a final interview at that time.
And I am hoping to be in that final selection, sir! And might I add that along with your many other virtues, your generosity knows no bounds, Brother.

Quote:
I do have a question, do you have good taste in men's and women's clothing? Please show me some examples of proper attire.
Well, a man's proper attire should be conservative, yet slightly casual. Something to let people know "I'm successful and made better choices in life than most people, but don't think you can't have a beer with me". Something along the lines of this:

Included in my private message was a picture of myself wearing what I think would be proper attire for the position. I hope you like it!

And on a final note, let me add that, if hired, I will not be needing a Corvette, or any car for that matter. I never got the hang of driving, too many pedals and levers to keep track of.

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.