View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Facepalm The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Sissy Cry Baby The swine behind the pearl Negroe Poster Yellow peril Demonized Democrat Beastiality Perv Homer Potty mouth Caution - Poster is Crazy Langobard

upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: China Rescue Mission underway - 02-26-2020, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
You see, I had written to Her Majesty for advice at one time (the details of which I shan't divulge at this point in time; but perhaps later, if coaxed enough)

My dear Isabella, while our connection continues to degenerate most regrettably, my wife Sue has kindly offered to invite you to meet midway in Pittsburgh, just a good few clicks away from Buffalo. I'm sure a nephew or some able relative would be happy to offer you a lift. She knows a good little B&B the two of you can have a female heart-to-heart. She makes great agar cookies, and you two can pour a glass of Chardonnay over the pages of the Holy Bible to help coax a mutual love for Christ between you both. Who knows? Maybe you help bring my poor wife closer to God than I have been able to. Just don't steal her away for good please. I can't cook, except for meat and I can't deal with a diet deficiencyat this point in my life.