View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member

Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Ask Yourself: "How Can I Help A Multinational Corporation Tod - 03-03-2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
Why are we losing this battle to the un-washed, un-saved®, uneducated masses? Because we don't do enough for the heroic Multinational Corporations that are our only hope in fighting this international movement to destroy America! So ask yourself: "What can I do today to help a Multinational Corporation increase their money and power and thus prevent the oppression of so-called democratic Big Government?"
Mr. Worthington, I have been praying hard in recent days asking the Lord how we can answer just this exact question. Finally the light was shown to me. You know how liberals always go on about how bad slavery is and how it was wrong to count the Negroid species as 3/5ths of a person blah blah blah? Well then certainly it was even more WRONG that we ever considered our great Corporations a shameful 0/5ths of a person. Even today, while homosexuals infiltrate and weaken our justice system, the SCOTUS continues to crush the rights of corporate citizens. So if any reparations are to be paid for any perceived injustices in the past (probably Obama wanting to line his own filthy pockets) then the Godly Corporations should go straight to the front of the line! PRAISE JESUS!