View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Pillsbury Doughboy - 10-05-2007, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
These lurid boxer shorts make me sick. Notice the proximity of the Doughboy to the groin area and how he positions his backside towards it. You can be certain that something is poppin' up under that perverted little homer's apron.

Those are what I call 'Barney Frank ' shorts. If you think Pillsbury's
homer campaign is bad, Oscar Meyer may be worse. Have you EVER hear anything gayer than 'Oh, I Wish I Were An Oxcar Meyer Weiner?' I overheard my nephew singing that Satanic jingle once; it's amazing he survived the savage beating he received from me.