View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I Must Confess That I am NOT Christian. - 07-17-2014, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianna View Post
Hateful, racist; often using profane language? This is not what The Lord teaches us.

You're all terribly, terribly misguided. I'll pray for you tonight, but I can't say that is going to help all of your lost souls.

One positive thing is that at least this is just an internet website that nobody cares/knows about. So hopefully, God willing, you all just fester in your hateful ways silently. Preaching hatred and violence is NOT what God wants!

Sincerely,

The very beautiful, very happy, Brianna.
I have only one question to You.
You say you are not Christian.

What/Who you are going to pray? What/Who is going to listen you?

Last edited by Marko Loimaan-Aho; 07-17-2014 at 09:14 AM. Reason: typo