View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Dimmest Light of the Month Award

MuffinMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MuffinMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MuffinMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Do you know the MuffinMan? Do you know why he looks at buns so intently? - 01-31-2019, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
And we have already established that, at this time, it is logistically impossible for you to attend our church, which lies in the midst of a heavily guarded gated community.

Helpful suggestions have been provided:
I have already tried following your suggestion. I have even tried searching for "KJV inspired" Baptist churches using kjvchurches.com, as well as traveling all over the state of Iowa to visit these parishes. Each time, I asked the pastor what shape the earth is and I was told that the earth is a sphere.

I have no interest in attending a church where the pastor believes that the earth is a sphere. This is blasphemy.

Romans 3:4

God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.