View Single Post
(#4)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Christmas Guns 4 Kids? - 12-12-2006, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushed_Agony View Post
Bro. Elmer,
I have started the bastard child (which I was going to cash in on and haven't yet, because of him turnin' his mother in for whorein' and a few other things he told me wasn't right in the eyes of Jesus) of my ex. on one of my .22's that my father gave me when I was a child of his age. I believe that there may be some hope for the boy. Every now and then he comes to me and quotes scripture. He is a pretty good shot with the rifle, 7 out of 10 wiccedan targets ain't too bad. I did have him shoot at the neighbors sinful daughter's boyfriends rice burnin' automobile. (two side mirrors and a back window) and he did quite well on those. But I do agree, .22 for now and then I'll move him up.

YIC
Hushed
I understand your shame, brother, and your willingness to atone for your past sins..

I myself had a bastard "son", so trust me..
They can't be saved, all of them are going to hell.
There is no point in trying to love him, or save him.

The sooner you realise this, the sooner you can cut all bonds to him.
What you should do is sell him and then tithe the money, this way he can still be useful to Jesus.

I'll be praying for you.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13