View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Rev John Bigsby is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The Bible warns us against the Book of Mormon. - 04-24-2011, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
In the case of the Mormonism, the devil has telegraphed his punch, but the Mor(m)ons are too spiritually blind to see. They openly refer to their "holy" book, the Book of Mormon, as "another testament of Jesus Christ." Now what could "another testament of Jesus Christ" possibly mean, if not another gospel? If the cultists' targets had a proper knowledge of Scripture, they would not listen to those deceptively nice-looking young men on their bicycles.

The Bible warns us of those preaching another gospel:

2 Cor. 11:3-4: But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or [if] ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him].

Gal. 1:6-9: I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

It's thus clear that anyone preaching the Book of Mormon is accursed and is just like the serpent.
I agree mormons are evil! They shall rot in hell!