View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

DantesBbyGrl07 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: What Christians believe about Abortion - 11-25-2007, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
I don't give a flying monkey of this political nonsense. I could never ever have an abortion. Okay, If i was raped, ya betcha, morning after pill. In a nano second... Something like (don't make me look it up now cuz it is past my bedtime)US military does it 24/7. how is it okay to kill grown adults "JUST WALKING IN THEIR Land.."

"

At least I would be in the ER in 3 seconds before anyone could bitch a human life. And then some. I would be the one for the responsibility in that sense.

I am a way... leftie, but still... Yeah, abortion makes me sad.. But I realize the Rublicans that bitch are not willing to give up their Christian homes for it. (sad) They like to kill!!!

What's the difference between a wanted Child for Christ and a Child conceived in rape? I see none, they two are still children, Shouldn't both be given their fair chance at life as you and I were. Abortion in any form is wrong and goes against the Bible "Be fruitful and multiply" If Christ wanted his children smited he would do it himself, Man (or woman) has NO RIGHT doing Christ's job for him and any man who pretends to be the Lord and smit a child born or unborn deserves to burn in hell for all eternity.