View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv

FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The True Christian™ Art Critic - Assess your Favorite Jesus Pictures to Avoid HELL - 09-27-2015, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
Yes, it's always the fault of someone else. I have been there.. When I was queer and hated God, I always blamed people. Even as I assaulted innocent men and raped them. I blamed my anal victims. You are not fooling anyone, young lady

You have a nasty habit of profanity. Do you know what God has to say about such filth?

Matthew 12:36-37 "I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Deuteronomy 32:22 "For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains"

In Him
I don't blame anyone for how I acted at first.
But then I tried changing and I got a lot of backlash. I get holding a grudge but geez...

Also thanks for saying young lady... seems people still think I'm a guy.