View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist

Sheldon the Swede is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sheldon the Swede is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sheldon the Swede is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sheldon the Swede is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sheldon the Swede is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sheldon the Swede is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Science proves that black people look like apes. - 12-20-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
This is a blatant double standard at work here. You want us to prove God without the Bible. Okay, can you prove magnetism without invoking scientific research papers, journals, or textbooks?

Actually I can, I ran myself a project (for school, when I was younger) about magnetism where I searched experiments to prove it and what I could find about it's properties. It's all about scientific method and logic, just as I said. There excist many measure techniques to prove magnetism, like ferrofluida, a liquid that can make the magnetic field visible. Or other apparature that measures Gauss (the equivalent to Fahrenheit for temperature) and shows it's intensity. You only take a magnet and you do whatever you think of, only if it learns you new information about the magnet (or other subject) to know more about the magnet itself.

There are even toys about magnetism, a globe that holds still in the air without any strings or whatsoever, only magnetism. If you think that I need books to proof a simple fact like that, you wrong.

To find something new, you must forget for a moment what you know and use your logic to find the answer.