View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved Trash, nancyboy

NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 09:10 AM

Pastor this scripture is not difficult to understand. It's forgiveness, the True Christian™ way. Many of the judgments cast on this website are truly Jewish ideologies which are nothing but True Blasphemes™. Jesus says to forgive the adulterous, forgive the gays, and love they neighbor. The JEWS in this story want to stone her, the JEWS previously made the law, and JESUS made a point to change that which is why the True Christians™ today believe in love and understanding and tolerance. THEY DO NOT PASS JUDGMENT THEMSELVES, it is the JEWISH FUNDAMENTALS which preach otherwise and RENOUNCE Jesus and MURDER Jesus because of his forgiveness and unwillingness to uphold the intolerant laws. Don't be fooled by the Jewish bankers, lawyers and their concentration of power gained by such atrocities. It is no mistake that Jews compose the UPPER ECHELONS of our society today even more so than the Christians. Come here to New Jersey and take a peak at the way they look down on everyone and pass judgments against the teachings of Christ. I can hear the chanting of the Jews from their luxury Cadillacs as they drive by the ghetto where I live, "Crucify Him Crucify The Infidel who forgives others and does not uphold the prophecies of Moses!" Yet if I were to say this in a public school I would be kicked out by the Obamanators especially for my German heritage I'd be called a Nazi!

Understandably ignorant country folk quote chapters of Exodus without realizing that much of that was rendered archaic by the NEW TESTAMENT and non believers mock the Bible for being "contradictory". OF COURSE IT IS, THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF JESUS COMING to end JEWISH INTOLERANCE!