View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Has Pat Robertson lost his Salvation®? - 01-02-2009, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC Patriot View Post
With all due respect Pastor, I designed this gun for Justice Scalia. He is one great Deigo.

I would also like to point out that it was a Baretta that killed that pedophile Gandhi so again, even though Armi Baretta was a Deigo his gun was used for a Godly mission.

The Beretta 92FS model is the official side arm of the US Military, designated the M9 In 1985, Beretta was chosen after a controversial competition to produce the M9 9mm parabellum side arm for the U.S. military, winning a contract for 500,000 pistols. A condition of the original agreement was domestic fabrication of the M9 military pistol. The Beretta USA factory, in Accokeek, Maryland, manufactures military, police, and civilian pistols.

Barettas have a Godly and noble past. The did not knuckle under to the anti-gun thugs the way Smith and Wesson has.

The NRA has a very close relationship with Baretta.
http://www.gunshopfinder.com/industr...ta4_23_04.html

I would never put the face of our lord on some third rate wop junk. Barettas are indeed Godly guns.

For information on pricing and how to order, call Beretta's NRA Hotline at (301) 283-2191, ext. 1800, or send an email to NRAInstructors@berettausa.com. (All program information will be emailed automatically.)
No offense Brother, but of you want to kill something, a GODLY.45 is the answer, and my Smith M1911 is an excellent example. My carry gun is a Kimber Eclipse II which works perfectly with Winchester Lawman 230 grain hollowpoint +P ammo generating a muzzle velocity of 1150 fps, right up there with a 10mm but with twice the weight. I can't shoot it in my Lightweight Commander, but my Glock 20 (converted with a new top end) takes it.

For one-shot stops, nothing beats good old AMERICAN cartridge design. I only let my baby grandchildren train with 9mm Paras until their little hands can grip a manly firearm. 9mms will barely stop a starving messcan.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6