View Single Post
(#60)
Old
True Christian™ fisherman

Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I witnessed a rape; did I do the right thing? - 06-23-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by confedchick View Post
A woman has a purpose - to serve the Lord and to serve her Master (ie: husband). She is to be seen and not heard.

Any supposed unfortunate events are trivial and of no consequence in the big picture. A rape - if not "asked for" by the woman - is a mere bump in the road and of no matter to anyone else. Let us (women) not lose sight of our true purpose. Rise up, pull our dresses back down, shake the dirt off and continue our path of servitude.
Miss Confedchick,

That post was so full of True Christian love and praise,that I literally cried tears of joy on my keyboard. For a woman, you are undoubtably wise beyond belief. God Bless you, Ma'am!