View Single Post
(#3336)
Old
Unsaved trash, cannukistani terrorist

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra Atheist Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?? - 01-09-2012, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Have you ever actually READ God's Word? We are not the ones "making up" rules or whatever you think we do. What does the expression BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIAN or BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH signify to you?

Could it mean that, we BELIEVE THE BIBLE?
Yes I have read the Bible. I'll admit there is much of it I do not understand. I think that's true for any modern reader, even you.

I believe you believe every word in the Bible as interpreted by your church. Other Christians interpret it differently, for example that the commands in Leviticus were for that time and place only. Your church interprets the story of Noah's son finding him drunk and naked as a justification for white supremacy. I was brought up as a Southern Baptist and even that relatively conservative church never made that connection. The words are just not there.

Liberal Christians believe the Bible was not necessarily meant to be taken literally. I say the Bible is so deeply flawed that it cannot be salvaged as a spiritual guide, but tradition prevails, even if traditional interpretations don't.

The sixty-six books of the Bible were written by about forty different authors, but to anyone who looks at the Bible objectively, it is evident that God was not leaning over their shoulders telling them what to say. They called it as they saw it, or how they wanted their readers to see it.