View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The most delicious foods of the Bible - 03-11-2018, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
Well, first of all "friend," (the one who has abandoned me for so long), this has nothing to do with Landover. I am not now or ever (May God be so gracious) abandoning Landover.

The wise brothers and frail sisters of this church mean the world to me. However:

I am being given the chance to be a youth pastor. I am offered nothing in Freehold - no residency, no pastorshiphood, I am paying thousands of dollars for someone to read my dissertation (and also paying his salary) that only results in "you left out a comma," or, "you didn't quote my book properly," etc. No PhD.

I am a certified equine gnathologist, man! Do you realize how my fellow certified equine gnathologist friends look at me when I tell them I still don't have a PhD? Well, it's kind of like when your best friend tells you he has a Ferrari and he picks you up in a Ford Fiesta. You look at him, like, WTF? But he has no explanation. You assume the Ferrari is in the shop or getting washed and you let it go.

I can no longer let it go. So, I simply withdrew from my studies and will be transferring my credits to a different doctorate - one in divinity. I will be giving my tithes to my local godless NYC place of worship - a beacon of light and truth in an otherwise decrepit and sinful metropolis. I will donate no more to a ridiculous airplane when there are starving children in Des Moines. I won't support food with gold decorations when fried bologna would do wonders for someone in the poorest parts of the world.

Landover will always have my love, my devotion, and my respect. I will, as I always have, continue to contribute my deep theological and spiritual content here. Nothing has changed, in the scheme of things.

Now I will get out of the women's area (as should you). Have you heard from your daughter - you know - the one that was your son?

Nostalgically,
BrotherLarry

PS: You left something in my car.
Larry,
How can you say I abandoned you? All those letters I sent you that you never answered. At times it was only the thought of you and I ministering to the poor on a Saturday night that kept me going.

Anyway, whilst on my journeys through the darkest parts of New Guinea, I came across evidence that the Joo Lawyer, you know the one I am talking about, may well be alive and kicking (this is something that still needs to be kept low key as I am still gathering evidence).

My son, who is now my daughter, sends it's regards to you and said to tell you that it really appreciated all the one on one positive re-enforcement therapy.

On another note I may have found a university for you. It is in a different country but looks rather good. It is called Taylor's University. have a look for yourself.

Your matey,
Thomas

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.