View Single Post
(#113)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape - 11-07-2017, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
I was about to answer, but doble negations in your post make it really.difficult!

"You can't honestly tell me" so she cannot tell you, let's see

" A theocracy wouldn't avoid..."
So you cannot say that a theocracy would not avoid. Interesting. It is the same we say.
You cannot say that we would not avoid unnecessary cruelty.

So you CAN say that we will AVOID unnecessary cruelty.

Thanks for your kind comment, then. Yes we will avoid anything that is not in the Bible.
If you look in the past there was the Spanish Inquisition. Where tortures were created just for the soul purpose of exacting a confession. Just for a confession.
Besides I can hardly believe that a theocratic government wouldn't be prone to tyranny. Or acts of unnecessary cruelness as we merely have too look in the past on what people did to maintain power underneath the name of God.