View Single Post
(#74)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

TheTruth2001 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The Fox - pervert Norwegian furries are after YOUR children! - 11-01-2019, 05:37 AM

Pfffffahahaha, this is hilarious. I'm a furry, and I believe in God. And I can tell you for a fact that this video is not a furry video. Let me give you some statistics. You may have heard that the Fandom is a lot about sex. WRONG! Only 12% of the Fandom is about sex. The rest is art, making friends, and socialization. However, people don't like us because about 45% of furries own what is called a "fursuit" and like to dress up as an animal of our preference. God did not say that dressing up as an animal is a sin. God did not say liking anthropomorphic animals was a sin. However, God did say that is is wrong to judge others based on their beliefs and interests. So no, you need to open up a Bible and read the Lord, our Saviour's word. I suggest Matthew, that book is my favourite. Also, check out John 3:16 while you are at it. God loves ALL of us. Therefore, we need to treat eachother with that same love, no matter what our beliefs are. Liberal, gay, bi, straight, plays video games, is against video games, it doesn't matter. We are all Humans, created at the hands of the mighty Lord. We need to start treating eachother like humans. As the Bible says: "Judge not, lest ye be judged..."

God bless all.