Thread: Hello =]
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Ohnn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ohnn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Hello =] - 01-09-2007, 04:50 AM

umm.. yea, this is my first post (obviously) and i found this thread and found it interesting. i can honestly admit that there are somethings i disagree to. then there are other where i believe that the replies' are so redunant and shallow that i have no choice but to say something to it.

Im BUDDHIST. Im sorry to upset you, but im a buddhist. im prety glad im born asian even if , as you might say "i will rot in hell". i dont have anything against christians. nor muslims. nor jews. nor any other religion or belief. i see Jesus as one who should be respected. yes, i believe that there can be prophets. i wont mind exlaining if asked nicely.

I love music. I play the bassoon, trombone, clarinet, and surrently learnging the violin (although i dont think i have the talent for the violin )

I love to draw. I am no painter nor sculpture. the best i can do is draw architecture. but i guess i can draw cartoonish creations pretty well.

i love my family and friends. i admit, we have our quarrels, but we're still together. i wouldnt trade them for the world.

and i find this forum pretty interesting. i admit, i did feel insulted, but it's nothing i cant handle.

ok, i think that's all for the introductions.