View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
Drunken gay-enabling degenerate
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral How dumb can you get? Atheist

napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: I seek to no longer be unsaved trash - 04-14-2011, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
Everyone starts out here as Unsaved Trash. Be patient and righteous and a decision will be made for you.
well I've been here plenty and am still called things like Atheist when I'm really agnostic so I wouldn't hold my breath Mr. 328