View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Hellbound Heathen

blunthead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.blunthead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.blunthead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons Why GOD HATES INDIA! - 11-21-2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Tamariki View Post
I do find those Harry Krishmas funny Brother James. They only eat vegetables cooked in butter from their 'holy' cows. They are against war and practice 'non-violence'. Apparently they are also against sexual immorality, although how forcing their your daughter at an early age to 'marry' through a ritual to a demon can stop you living in sin beggars belief.
So from this, you might think that their demon-god Harry Krishmas was a navel-gazing fat hippy like Boodaa. The HKs' book the Bhagofold-Pita is said to describe Krishmas as a giant blue warrior, like one of those demons in 'Avatard', who spent his time killing people, fornicating and eating meat.
We can agree on this. The Hare Krishna movement is more popular with hippy Westerner Whites than most Indians. It's more of a sanitised Krishna-worshipping culture that appeals to the sensibilities of Westerners. I doubt their sincerity and commitment to the original faith. I have always disliked going to Hare Krishna temples as their worship rituals reek of hyporcrisy.

Genuine Krishna-worshippers are nothing like Hare Krishna. They tend to lead more simple lives, engage in Raas Leela which are divine courtship song and dance rituals.

I'm more of a Goddess worshipper. I only revere Shakti, which is the embodiment of all feminine energy in the Universe. So, you have Goddesses like Durga, Kali, Lakshmi and Saraswati who symbolise strong maternal instincts in each and every particle we see around us.

Hell, I may even revere Mary, Mother of God as the Catholics do. It's great to know we have this concept in common with these people.

Protestant Christian sects like yours take the 10 commandment ban on idol worship too far. Idols are cool. They are a representation of a devotee's artistic imagery. You all (Protestant Christians) need to lighten up a bit.