View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: ASK SANTA - THE 2020 GIFT REGISTRY! - 12-02-2020, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
Speaking of evil twins, care to explain this one Claus?

It's Denny! Always of the inquisitive mind!

I remember well the Christmases around 1937-1943. Young Adolf was running amok, wasn't he? I am actually the Real Santa™ on the right, the left one is just an acromegalic elf who doubled as my bodyguard. Even with my superspeed visiting Germany during that era was a real undertaking. Anyway, we gave the boy some nice prints of his mutt Blondi to show him that there was actual love and devotion in the world. Obviously, we failed, but we did try, unlike your Jesus who was content to watch millions and millions of his supposed followers perish. Well, that's his usual strategy, to play the hide and seek game and he's the master in hiding, don't you agree.

I cannot deliver free will. Apparently Geezuz can and did and cherished the free will of this one naughty kid over the free wills of all the tens of millions. I did try to fix that too all those years and millennia ago, and gave him the book on basic arithmetic during his manger years. He didn't even bother to open it.

For you, Denny, I have the Hitler card in plastic. Now you can use it for all your future discussions on any topic and effectively shut the conversation down. I'll also try to fix up something to help you with the drooling.

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!