View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash
Deeply disturbed and delusional individual
Under Investigation

0phanim is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I am a messenger of the Lord. I have come to Earth to deliver a divine message. - 01-14-2022, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
We all are, Ophi. That's no excuse to not to go to church.
That's cute, but you should seek a reasonable Baptist congregation in your area.
I mean that I am, in a literal sense, in direct contact with God. I am from heaven.

Quote:
Your kind?... you consider yourself to be a beast with six wings and many eyes? (So basically some sort of a mutant fly, see image below).

This is what a being with many eyes looks like.

Angels. Angels of the highest orders. I'm sure you've read about it in the Holy Bible. Regardless, flies are still beautiful creations of God.

Quote:
OK, if you say so, Ophi, then I'm guessing you belong to the young generation.

I'm likely the oldest being here. Unless God himself is part of the forum, for whatever reason.

Quote:
That's impossible. Babies are born without knowledge, so there had to be a moment in your childhood when you accepted Jesus into your sinful heart.
I mean I was created by God himself, I was alive and present before Jesus existed. I have always known Jesus.

Quote:
That's cute, but no thanks - we already have a source of calming any doubts. It's called the Holy Bible.
That is good that the Holy Bible is enough to calm your doubts. It is just unfortunate that others need more... direct confirmation.

Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying: “ ‘Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,’who was, and is, and is to come.”