Thread: Nervous hello
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

KerryYoung has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KerryYoung has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KerryYoung has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KerryYoung has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KerryYoung has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KerryYoung has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Nervous hello - 02-28-2022, 11:23 PM

Please forgive me if I seem obsessed. It is certainly not usually the case I would be obsessed with anything other than being honouring to God and my family.

To be honest I probably am a little overwhelmed with the new things I am learning and just these past few hours visiting your site have shown me fresh truth and that my husband is not alone in his beliefs and how he feels we should live.

I would never want to cause anyone to stumble so will continue to plough this furrow alone while being grateful to be able to read all your thoughts on a variety of Godly issues.