View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

epignosis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: True Christians are Perfect! - 04-17-2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Really? And here I thought that it meant at the end times that knowledge shall be increased, but people would run too and fro looking for God. Not sure where you got your "interpretation".

Scientists brag about how our "knowlege" has exponentianally risen since the start of the industrial revolution, yet you see people clinging to more and more false religions and false translations. Sort of like you.

Wow, are you into Yoga? Because I've never seen anyone who can twist and turn like you can.

Yes in the end times (i.e. now) very very few "christians" follow the Bible. Instead they play word games with it. Like you they sit there and say "well what it really means". As a child I upset a false pastor so badly with my "well what about this part?", "where does the Bible say that?" and "well if you read it in context, it means" that he told me that reading the entire Bible was a sin because I didn't have the magic "discretion" goggles.

Seems that you're trying to tell me the exact same thing.
Actually the scriptures did the talking I just listened!